The Board of the NBMC is made up of executives, and one alternate, from companies representing each level of membership. The Board is responsible for working with the CEO to ensure financial viability of the organization and the directions and projects it undertakes.
Chair: Jeffrey Stuart, PhD, Site Lead, Biotechnology and Flexible Electronics, Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Labs, Lockheed Martin Corporation
Vice-Chair: T. Joseph Dennes III, PhD, Technology Manager, Central Research & Development, E.I. duPont de Nemours & Company
- Scott M. Miller, PhD, Manager, Nanostructures & Surfaces Lab , GE Global Research
- Bob Rustin, Marketing Development Manager, DuPont Teijin Films
- Melanie M. Tomczak, PhD, Director, Biological and Nanoscale Technologies Division, UES, Inc.
- Richard A. Vaia, PhD, Technology Director. Functional Materials Division, Materials and Manufacturing Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Melissa Grupen-Shemansky, PhD, CTO, Flexible Electronics & Advanced Packaging, FlexTech Alliance
- Azar Alizadeh, PhD, Senior Scientist, GE Global Research
- Doyle Edwards, Director of Government Programs, Brewer Science
- John Heitzinger, President, Molex
- Amanda Schwartz-Bowling, Program Manager, i3 Electronics
- Laura Rea, Air Force Research Laboratory