The Board of the NBMC is made up of executives, and one alternate, from companies representing each level of membership. The Board is responsible for working with the CEO to ensure financial viability of the organization and the directions and projects it undertakes.
Chair: Jeffrey Stuart, PhD, Site Lead, Biotechnology and Flexible Electronics, Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Labs, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Doyle Edwards, Director of Government Programs, Brewer Science
- Richard A. Vaia, PhD, Technology Director. Functional Materials Division, Materials and Manufacturing Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory
- David King, Industry Marketing Manager, Molex
- Melissa Grupen-Shemansky, PhD, CTO, Flexible Electronics & Advanced Packaging, SEMI I FlexTech
- Azar Alizadeh, PhD, Senior Scientist, GE Global Research
- Giorgio Bazzan, UES, Inc.
- Jeremy Ward, Air Force Research Laboratory